Dr. Shasti offers comprehensive care for all kinds of spine conditions and injuries using the most advanced techniques and technology in state of the art facilities. Please click on the links below for more information.
Cervical Spine Anatomy
The cervical spine is highly mobile compared to the thoracic or lumbar spine. In contrast to other parts of the spine, the cervical spine has transverse foramina in each vertebra through which the vertebral arteries supply blood to the brain.
- Neck Strains and Sprains
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Degenerative Disorder
- Cervical Fracture
- Cervical Herniated Disc
- Cervical Radiculopathy/Myelopathy
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Cervical Stenosis
- Neck Surgery
- Revision Spinal Surgery
- Artificial Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Bracing
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion
- Cervical Laminectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Microdiscectomy
- Cervical Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call to schedule an appointment or click here to request an appointment online.